THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
 photo 037ee7a4-d708-43f2-adb2-41b8de8629db_zpsd9a07806.jpg

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Little Untitled Story

Written at TWP 10 July 2010

Bring in your smile
for a while
your rosie cheeks
you present to me
askin' for colors
red...
no!
A brighter red
with a glossy finish
well finish!
Gosh, you're bossy...
I'm gettin' your glitter, babe
and I layer, and layer
with my brush
you feel a rush...

And when it's done
you're more than ready
and willing
to come undone
on the dance floor...

'Cause with me
as you can see

you get your face painted
with my art painted
yes, indeed
on your face

the cherry red
eye-poppin'
bright red
fruits...
yes cherries...

out of all the listed
vast pages
with designs
in the O. P.'s
quiet bar...

on a fantastically
fabulous
Friday night.

C. N. via KLR

0 comments: