THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
 photo 037ee7a4-d708-43f2-adb2-41b8de8629db_zpsd9a07806.jpg

Monday, September 6, 2010

Crush on the English Teacher

This is a memoir...Though the thought and feeling does not apply, as I'd reunited with Mr. Herrera from my Jr. High school two years ago, I still dedicate this to him... And it is because of him that I am a writer!
-- 12 Aug. 2005, by KLR before Chevalterre Nabil
**
**
I have a crush on my English teacher
**
All the others hate him
because he's such a preacher
**
Discipline in writing
is what he asked for
**
The 'A' plus on my paper
is what I'm glad...
**
For,
I have a crush
on my English instructor
**
Each day I attend class
music inside me is played
by the chore conductor.
**
**
..... pop quiz: after having read this poem, leave the answer in the comments.
The question is: what is the "chore conductor"
Clue 1: referred from the title
Clue 2: it's an organ

0 comments: