THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
 photo 037ee7a4-d708-43f2-adb2-41b8de8629db_zpsd9a07806.jpg

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Saying "Hi" (song)

by Chevalterre Nabil via KLRabstracts - 4 June 2011

Heading down south
in El Chuco town
El Chuco town

Just left the library
and texting you

I wait for
the Sun Metro

Have a small snack:
pizza combos

Heading down south
in El Chuco town
it's my home town

Cathedral bells
chime
a short chime

bus comin' over the hill
chimes mark 2:45 p.m.

bus arrives
I slide my card

steppin onboard
I step aboard

Headin' down south
in El Chuco town

and so are you
and so am I
and so we are

He wears
brown, green, white
swirls

I text you

He wears
big glittered red hat

you text back

big glittered red shoes
clown shoes
el payasito

mira...

He's very tall

Tu eres very tall
y stepping off the bus

I just noticed you
Lighting
your cig

under a brown cap
a brown cap

I head further south
near Juaritos
in El Chuco town...

I text you back
I text you back

We was on the same bus
you see my friend
you saw my friend

You text me back
you text me back

I was on the same bus
you laughed, my friend
we laughed, my friend

steppin' off el bus
at the terminal

our day was kinda bad
I was almost a little mad

but since we almost ran into each other
we both were rather glad

we each were rather glad.

0 comments: