THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
 photo 037ee7a4-d708-43f2-adb2-41b8de8629db_zpsd9a07806.jpg

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Crash Into Me

Chevalterre Nabil - 2NOV14

shit!..
Time Travelling
to the late 1990's
Yokosuka
- The Honch,
Dobuita street
- Illustrating my
20-yr-old
sexy-drunken state
onto the pages
of my portfolio...
started with red ink,
(one of my shippy-shipmates
said I'd make a great tattoo artist,
he was partially right.)
I developed
a new technique
while ever
being unable
to find that
Chu-Hi stand --
my co-workers' rendezvous...
(I had imagined them huddled
in the middle of the street...
I sensed no freestyle beats
to jam to...)
So I'd end up
admiring the Mama San's
fashion and elegance
inside a pub
dared to be called
the Cotton Club!
and there was
the bar tender...
despite her
smoked up -
brittle -
rotting teeth,
... I would play
this Dave Matthews song
(I borrow the title
just for this poem)
and other cool shit
on the juke box,
while I ate gyouza
and chugged a Chu-hi
about 4 times larger
than the little cans
my shippy-shipmates
were prolly sippin' on...
We drank in the same neighborhood
at the same time...
Just never in the same place...
1998 Time Travel.
So the...
Drunken Japanese businessman
would borrow my ink
he'd doodle his techniques
into his notebook
- he wanted to try me and taste the artist
cold & senseless alley
May-December romance...
just there was no point
except to feel
my own libido
ego-stroked
because I illustrated
a dedication
to the 2nd Division's
drunken states...
nobody gave a shit.
We were young
and we were free
for a few hours...
never sleeping
on the streets...
never imprisoned
... filthy taboo lies
of society...
filthy nevertheless
were the Honch's vibes!
Thus filthy were the colors
filling in the red lines
of my drunken,
sex-drenched ...
thoughts...
interpreted design.
- I became a Sailor...
Life could never be the same.
I was addicted to nothing...
it was time to sober up.
But I want to be drunk!
IN LOVE!!!
As I always Love Life...
as well as my friends...
I wanna feel the crash!
Boom!
AHH!
sweet Chu-His on each pair of lips!
flesh on flesh...
of monogamous pairs
& random couples
a rare threesome...
straggled to their designated
hideaways...

0 comments: