THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
 photo 037ee7a4-d708-43f2-adb2-41b8de8629db_zpsd9a07806.jpg

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

...Devotion to Gayatri Devi

"Prayer to Gayatri" (Mother of Devotion)
Chevalterre Nabil/KLRabstracts - Nov - Dec '09

Gayatri Devi Pictures, Images and Photos

Gayatri Devi
Oh - Gayatri!

You're quite saavy,
personifying Brahman.

Yes, Gayatri Devi

Paving the path of knowledge
does Gayatri Devi

throughout a navy/corn blue sky
you are the twilight devine

Some may heavily envy
you, Gayatri Devi

For you are ageless...
immortal!

Across the waves and mist
I hear you speak
Oh mother
teaching the Vedic - life knowledge

Oh, mother - Gayatri Devi
In meditation,
bowing down...
I inhale
carrying in
spiritual knowledge
I exhale
jettison
the raving ignorance

I inhale
cradling
deeper concentration
I exhale
flushing out
exhausting distractions

I inhale
embracing
peace of mind
I exhale
released
becoming worry free

I have developed
with devotion

such an ability

to please all
with emotion

and all of the gods
with devotion

Namas-te
Mother Gayatri Devi

Karma Llegua Renee artist
Chevalterre Nabil poet

0 comments: