THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
 photo 037ee7a4-d708-43f2-adb2-41b8de8629db_zpsd9a07806.jpg

Friday, May 28, 2010

I Asked for a Bad Romance, and Ate it Too!

by Chevalterre Nabil,
28 May 2010
From the beginning
you doubted 'us',
As I convinced myself
that you were the one.
You've been writing
your lines
more cleverly
than mine.
I admire that...
of course,
that's fine.
But no longer
can I give you:
- my good vibes
- my body
- my heart
- nor my soul...
You bragged
that you don't pray
and that's a shame
Because you
have taken advantage
of my prayers and meditations
You've led me on
texting,
"lick, lick, lick"
Yet you pay
for my ticket
to go see you
"prick, prick, prick"
Unfulfilled
you've left me
with agreed freedom
to play
And when I ask you to share
tales of a probable mistress
Outloud you deny:
- and your bed's vibe
- your toys
- your eyes
- your internet user history
- the myspace comments left over
- the sticky cam-corder
- the way you ignore me
- forgetting to read my e-mails
- you don't mention me to your son
- or your mom, whom I miss.
Your lack of courtesies
And while I got turned on
You started snoring...
You grinned
as I claimed neglect..
And as you prepare for leave,
you won't bother to see me
in my home town...
"not for one day"
(My friends warned
in concern.)
It never entered your mind.
Your ex,
the mother of your child...
like her --
I'll never be
horrifically submissive
And be abused by your
lack of compassion...
I'd asked
how you felt about
some situations
You gave your quickie -
vague, ambiguous answers:
"Sure.. okay...
I want you as a partner,
but don't know what kind.
... and IF you're comfortable,
it's fine by me."
And no matter what...
with or without me,
You're MAD,
PISSED,
and TORKED
All over little shit
And - no wonder...
your co-workers
disrespect you.
No wonder I too
have fallen out
of liking you.
I am
no page
in your chapter
Cause
I want
and demand
some dick
and pussy
either or
with boobies
all over my face
And mylover's face
between my...
Ha-ha-ha!!!
You sexted
"lick, lick, lick"
and you thought
it was cute.
- losing your poetic license
So what...
I had asked
for a bad romance
and it's true
I got it
from you.
Abuse and neglect
are for no one
... neither me
nor you.

0 comments: