THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
 photo 037ee7a4-d708-43f2-adb2-41b8de8629db_zpsd9a07806.jpg

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Monsters in My Life, series of 5 minis

Beginning experiment at Tumblewords Project.
there may be video integrated to each of these.

test run just the written versions for now...

1. We - excited to reunite, embraced
but you yanked at my hair so hard!
As I cried - you were coldly indifferent.
C. N. - 12 June 2010
(this is about a woman pulling my hair at a book reading, and seriously hurting me - later denying the event happened. - she swore she didn't realize it happened.)

2. The phone rings, rings, and rings
while you suffer through your attack
I'm left to talk into your machine.
C. N. - 12 June 2010
(this is about not the person being a monster, but the bipolar monster around him scaring him from communicating with me as a friend - I feel for him.)

3. I wanted to climb the tree
As I slipped and scraped my arms
you stepped back and let me fall.
C. N. - 12 June 2010
(this is about a girl's dad, not preventing her fall from wanting to climb a tree, and later blaming her stubborness. Girls are supposed to trust their fathers.)

4. You delayed our travels
told me to wait for you
and left me behind.
C. N. - 12 June 2010
(this is about a brother downright abandoning his little sister in a foreign country on a public bus, late at night. She saves herself by being aware of her surroundings, and using the closest phone.)

5. You stole a phone
rejoicing in
collecting money to return it.
C. N. - 12 June 2010
(a clue: he's a sociopath)

0 comments: