THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
 photo 037ee7a4-d708-43f2-adb2-41b8de8629db_zpsd9a07806.jpg

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Black August

Black is Beauty

Black as rain

Black is Solitude

Black is the solemn pain

gradually seeping

through my being

unallowed to enter my crimson core

allowed to dispurse out to nowhere

never...

let it absorb all the colors...

they each

Vermillion



Gold

Emerald

Indigo

Haze grey

... they each

 out - stretched

as I stretch this morning.

with my arms up high

towards the sun.

The ever-loving sun.

Holy Trinity.

Core of the Milky Way.

All these colors

dispursed...

speckled...

speckled sun kisses...

zesty ginger on my sushi.
speckled sesame seeds on top
tickling taste buds.
Black sesame seeds

colors amidst the Black.

Black Turkish Rose
little black rose buds.

Black caresses my heart.

It does not enter.

-- Chevalterre Nabil
1AUG2013
11a.m.

0 comments: