THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
 photo 037ee7a4-d708-43f2-adb2-41b8de8629db_zpsd9a07806.jpg

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Empalagar

by Chevalterre Nabil via KLR

Sept 2011

in Spanish, English & French (automatically translated )



Empalagar...

its synonyms

are to:

overfill

gorge

disgust

satisfy

annoy

fatigue

satiate



eso es & that is

Empalagar...



Yo quiero empalagar

my eyes

with clashing

harmonies

of hot pink

or puple feathers

stitched onto

earthly tones of felt fabric

My masked creations

sculptures to over-adorn

the face.



Yo quiero empalagar

my thoughts

with bizarre scenes

of an elderly pair

tweaking videos

playing on a pc

like children.



Yo quiero empalagar

my ears

with old & new sounds

of French Pop...

Jacque Brel,

Sting,

Blondie,

Mathieu Chedid,

Sean Lennon,

Mecano,

Indochine,

France Gall,

Melissa Auf Der Maur,

Miguel Bose,

La Ley,

et Paul Mauriat.



J'adore

je adore

J'ADORE

c'ette musique!



Yo quiero empalagar

my tongue

with caramel popcorn...



I'd like a cup of soy milk,

Please!



Yo quiero empalagar

my skin

with raindrops



Its scent merging with

the desert winds



Taking me back

nearly tweny years!

In a 5-minute review



{de mon veritable amour

interdite amour

Ah! Son amour}

-of my true love...

forbidden love

Oh, his love!-



{bisous...

nos chevoux longs

mince, corps souple

tenant les uns, les autre}

- kisses...

our long hair!

slender, supple bodies

Holding one another-



... A block away...



My faithful,

best friends

I held them ever so close

five dogs or more...

I watched them each

Make (making) it to Heaven.



Now,

I'm certain

you've had enough

of my stories by now.

! No te/les quize

Empalagar!



I simply must conclude

without being rude



Que quiero completamente

Empalagar

My Soul

with

my sweetheart's kisses



{Ses levres - His lips

{sur mon visage - on my face



{Ses dents - His teeth

{verrouille sur me levres - locked onto my lips!



{Mes dents - My teeth

{sur sa langue - on his tongue



{Ses mains sur ma peau

ses mains sur ma peau?



Ses mains

Sur

Ma Peau!



- His hands on my skin!



{Me retournant a l'enverse...

- Turning me inside out!



{puis-je atteindre l'univers?

...

Can I reach the Universe?

...

(pause, sighs)



My cup runneth over.

I shall not

ask for more.

0 comments: