THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
 photo 037ee7a4-d708-43f2-adb2-41b8de8629db_zpsd9a07806.jpg

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Loaded Genitals

*here's a little sex ed for the over-grown kids.
**not for those under the age of 18!

(sung)-->
Shot through the heart!
We are each to blame
Darling,
We all give love a bad name...
(end song)

The college professor
had the entire room
split into two.

Much like
opposing baseball teams
we shook hands
in passing.

None of us knew
one another

Yet, this instructor
proceeded to rape
our minds...

That bitter old bitch
said...
'That's how easily
you can catch AIDS...'

well...
Let's not forget
Syphilis
Gonorrhea
-- there are
different forms
of hu-hu-hu-Herpes...

There are little
midget pervs
making booty calls
to any hoochy
asking her...
'How are you,
honey bunny?
You don't have any outbreaks.
Do you?'

... Do you?

Well...
if you ask
someone who said
they were your friend
to lend an ear...
You can feel bewildered
when they get uptight
and defensive
with the expression:
'I ALWAYS get checked...
That's why
I always get checked!'

goddamn, fucking lying bitch!
You sleep around!..

How many people's
hands did you shake
before mine?
Where you hang out
He hangs out
and she hangs out
and we hang out
He...
I said 'He'
that dude
... carrying a loaded gun
But his partner
calls him out instead
They bicker at each other
like little chicken bitches

You don't believe them
I didn't believe them
We don't believe them

But now that I'm talking to you
Maybe you do Actually
get checked.

I feel an Itch!
An Itch to pull
An Itch to pull a trigger
the trigger of a 9-mil!

She,
and he,
and we
want to pull our triggers
and get trigger happy
with our shaky shaking hands

We wanna commit suicide
cut ourselves
choke ourselves
No!
-- you choke me, baby
'cause it feels so good!

Oh!
It always feels so good!

Your sex feels so good.

I miss you...

Let's you and me play
with our guns.
You gave me this gift...
I can't pass it along
to someone else.

You fucking bastard,
don't run away!!

I pick up the phone,
and call your clones.

go get yourself checked.

Go Get Yourself Checked.

GO get YOURSELF CHECKED

Each of them give me
attitude...
except the last one...
'Sorry, honey --
You did use a condom'

Go Get Checked Anyway!

...If it is so urgent for you
That I get to a clinic
without any money,
Why don't You take me?

And you get mad
'cause you know
you were packin' heat
Even if maybe
perhaps...
maybe...
You didn't shoot me.
You didn't give me nothing...
Maybe.

How many more
hands are you gonna touch
with your guns
Loaded
with venerial diseases?

And still,
he gloats
when he runs into her...

Look, a new baby.
Right out in public!
The bastard/bitch
has multiplied.

I lie, and say
'I am happy for you.'
Because I don't wanna rape
an evesdropper's mind
with what I know about you.

... Concealed weapon, and all.
Take me around to the alley.

Pull it out
- AIM

(sung)
& Shoot through my Heart!
I am to blame
We all give love
a bad name...
We All give Love
A bad name.
(end song)

0 comments: