THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
 photo 037ee7a4-d708-43f2-adb2-41b8de8629db_zpsd9a07806.jpg

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

RED ... parts I & II

complete piece written in July of 2005
by KLRabstracts before Chevalterre Nabil
-----
---
-----
Red it bleeds
Red it drips
**
I wipe away at my nose
with my fingertips
**
The concrete
as I knelt
**
strangely, no cut
I felt
**
As I rose
to stand erect
**
That bright red
was quite direct
**
A child I was
sad and sobbing
**
The hot red
pressure throbbing
**
Chasing a boy
while riding a bike
**
Falling to my knee
the red did like
**
Through tiny pores
like little ants
**
Yellow they turned
infected under my pants
**
The stinging stain
embarrassed me
**
In summer school,
figured out its chemistry
**
The red
during puberty
**
Did not infect
my purity.
**
*<..._____-----...<*>...-----_____...>*
**
True heartache,
open wounds
**
Empty flesh hollows
Red-covered tombs
**
In shock I was
the period seized
**
The red not coming
I was not pleased
**
Heart and knuckles
in red are tarred
**
Forever
they are scarred
**
On the job
grey dust turns red
**
Through my respirator,
dizziness in my head
**
I pray at church
they serve me red
**
I eat my dumplings
they serve me red
**
I can breathe
but red comes out
**
Plasma, blood clots
I curse and shout
**
My paranoia
lurks and hides
**
For thirty days
red spills from all sides
**
Deep breathing
Deep meditation
**
Controlling the bleeding
no slack or hesitation
**
The red flows
as it is meant to be
**
Distastefully,
it is a curse to me
**
the Red
inside me boils
**
All the clothing
it soils
**
I cannot continue
eve or day
**
Without some red
spilling away
**
I fear
when in private
**
If you see it
I want to hide it
**
You ask me why
I fear the Red
**
It is a danger
inside my head
**
Like a trigger
for a bull
**
Red restrains me
into a lull.
**

Photobucket

0 comments: